Branding is an imperative part of any good marketing strategy, and it should make every piece of your marketing tell your customers it is undeniably yours. From your website design to business cards, everything that represents your company should be branded and your logo is the cornerstone of branding.
Why is branding important?
Amidst today’s constant clutter of commercials and marketing, a company needs a way for customers to recognize and identify with them. Successful branding not only shows your clients that you are unique, but also helps them understand and remember the qualities that make you better than your competitors. The logo that portrays your company is the first step to your branding strategy. The logo needs to be impressive: something that represents what your company stands for and resonates with your potential clientele. Point and Click has spent many years creating professional and memorable logos; let us put that experience to work for you.
Let us take your vision and turn it in to a stunning, memorable company logo that your customers will admire and you can take pride in.
Logo Design Process
The logo design process is fairly simple. Once we have an idea of what your company is looking for , our experienced designers will get to work, creating a unique logo design based around your companies needs. Once we have created several different concepts we will send them to you for review. You can choose any one of the logo’s we have designed, or if the first round has not quite produced what you are looking for, we offer revisions free of charge, to ensure you get a logo you love. The steps to our logo process are:
- Tell us what you are looking for. Be as specific as possible, the more information we have, the better we will be able to create a unique logo for you.
- We collect deposit and begin work.
- Our experienced logo designers begin work based on the information you submitted. We create no less than three different concepts that incorporate your ideas and our vision for your perfect logo.
- Point & Click emails you the initial concepts we have created and we set up a time to review those concepts with you to see which one you like and then make any revisions necessary to make it the one you love.
- Once we have perfected your logo design we are able to send it to you in any and every file format you need to ensure it is compatible for print or online marketing.
- We keep your logo archived so it is safe with us should you ever misplace it.